The Canary: A Luxury Boutique Hotel in the Heart of Santa Barbara
Red-tiled roofs. Coastal sunsets. Leisurely wine tastings. Santa Barbara's picturesque lifestyle can seem like a daydream... but the reality is far better. Uncork the pleasure and experience it for yourself at Santa Barbara's premier boutique hotel. Just steps from historic State Street and the downtown arts, culture and dining scene, the Canary Hotel offers the total package: an unbeatable location, highly personalized service and a decidedly un-stuffy alternative to traditional luxury.
Blending modern design with Spanish Colonial architecture, our inviting retreat allows you to get away from it all, while still being incredibly close to it all. Take in the 360-degree view of our idyllic city as you sunbathe, swim or sip craft cocktails on our rooftop pool deck. Or bike to the beach, only a mile away.
Canary Hotel Amenities include:
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi on all devices throughout the hotel for Kimpton Karma Rewards members
- Hosted evening wine hour, curated by our Master Sommelier
- In-room spa services for private head-to-toe pampering
- Rooftop lounge and pool with stunning panoramic views
- Complimentary shiny yellow bicycles for cruising around
- Finch and Fork, our on-site farm-to-table restaurant
- Pet-friendly hotel with no fees or size restrictions
- Accessible Hotel Features | Accessible Accommodations
Feeling peckish? Don't miss the locally-sourced seasonal cuisine at our acclaimed restaurant Finch & Fork, which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner along with delectable nibbles at the bar.
Ready to relax, indulge... and repeat? Find everything you seek at the Canary Hotel, where laidback sophistication is tinted with California cool. Book your postcard-perfect Santa Barbara, California, getaway, gala event or destination meeting today.
Kimpton Karma Rewards Sale
Don't try this at home, try it at Kimpton with rates from $240 + Double Stay Credit for our members.
Just Where You Want To Be
Canary Hotel is within walking distance of over 150 restaurants, 300 shops and the beach.